Friday, May 20, 2011


The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini is one of my favorite book series.  I would recommend this series to anyone who likes to read fantasy.  There are currently three books out in the four book series: Eragon, Eldest, and Brisnigr. The fourth book in the series is called Inheritance, and it is going to be released November 8, 2011.  I’ve been looking forward to its release for a really long time.  I think it’ll be a really great book, because I really enjoyed reading the first three books.  The series follows the story of Eragon, one of the very few living dragon riders, on his journey to defeat the evil King Galbatorx, the man who killed nearly all of the dragon riders when he came into power.  Below is a video of the author of the series discussing the first three books in the Inheritance Cycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment